DR. MAHBOD (MARK) PAYA, M.D.
7320 Woodlake Avenue, Suite 170, San Fernando Valley
Dr. Paya, MD, is a bariatric surgeon and obesity specialist in the greater Los Angeles, California area, who has performed 5000+ laparoscopic procedures on morbidly obese patients from various corners of the U.S. His area of expertise is in Lap-band placement, Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy and revision surgery. He uses a proactive multi-disciplinary approach to achieve permanent weight loss for his patients. He collaborates with a team of psychologists, nutritionists, anesthesiologists, and exercise/fitness trainers to assist his patients through the weight loss rehabilitation program.
Dr. Mahbod (Mark) Paya
He got his general Medical Degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NYC. He completed his residency from, University of California – Irvine Medical Center wherein later he became Chief Resident of General Surgery. He also did his Fellowship training here, in Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery.
● The American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
● The American College of Surgeons (ACS)
● The Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
ASMBS recognized him and SurgiThin with the Center of Excellence Program.
Medical Director & Founder:
SurgiThin, California Surgical Weight Loss Center, West Hills, C.A.
Affiliated with other hospitals
– West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
– Northridge Medical Hospital
– UCI Medical Center
- Mahbod (Mark) Paya7320 Woodlake Avenue Suite 170 San Fernando Valley, CA 91307 - 818-293-1246
No sponsored doctors were found.